Karibu Kenya Benefit Dinner 2019
The goal for the event is to fund our 11th year of work in south-western Kenya. All of the proceeds this year will go to our Early Childhood Development program in Dago Village. We offer child sponsorships, which include school fees, uniforms, shoes, 2 hot meals a day, and teachers’ salaries for these pre-school children. Through this program they receive a head start before taking the exam that lets them attend the local primary school in Dago village.
Private donors cover our operating costs so 100% of your donation will bring help to people in need.
What You Get:
A Catered Meal by The Bauerhaus. Kenyan dessert and tea (prepared by Kenyans living in Evansville). Sale of African crafts. Silent auction.
Sat, December 14, 2019
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM CST
Aldersgate United Methodist
Family Life Center
5130 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47715
Phone: +1 407-408-5162
Best way to support our cause includes:
- Join us for $30/person
- Purchase a personal/business/company table for $250
- Purchase and donate a table to a community group for $250
- Donate a silent auction item for our cause
- Friend $100-$250
- Supporter $251-$500
- Sustainer $501-$1,000
(General donations may also be made in this way.) For more information about the silent auction or to arrange pick up of your items, please contact
- Lynn Renne at 812-477-7816. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Southwell at 812-202-2494. Email: email@example.com
- Patrick Odoyo at 812-454-0286. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide a helping hand
We can’t make it alone. We need your help. Your small help can bring a big change.